Monday, September 15, 2008

.:sChaLa kiDz:.

my name.. norsuhaila binti mohd aldzi..just call me sue or whatever u want..
i'm 21 year old..i have 3 sibling and i'm the older..i come from sungai petani kedah..
and now i'm staying at pandan jaya with my friends..huhu..i miss my parent so much..
my father is a retire army..and my mother just fulltime housewife..
i just finished my study in media digital (video and film studies)
at politeknik tuanku syed sirajuddin, perlis..

my interest..lyfe'z universal..i like everything!!! catsss..loking at beautifull women...music...shopping..movies...
staying at nite..spending time with my friends..huhu that's all..
i like r&b..rock..soul..pop..nasyid..jazz..music is my life..

I'm usually nice and very positive girl.and i'm always trying to be nice to all
i'm single .

...talk,and get to know me.thanks...